Ph@tt Logo Primary RGB - White

4 STEP PROGRAM           ABOUT ME          WHAT YOU GET          TESTIMONIALS         CONTACT

Tamara Rayment

Tamara Rayment – Ph@tt Mentor

I am an Independent Modere Social Marketer and brand ambassador for the Ph@tt program.
 
Have you heard of us?
 
Check out our testimonials from all our clients worldwide!

The 4 Step Ph@tt System

STEP 1

Phatt Step 1

Detox

During this step you begin your health journey by eating from a list of alkaline foods and starting your nutritional supplements. There is no need to calorie count for these 3 days. The focus of step 1 is to remove sugar and carbohydrates from your diet to begin to improve your gut health. Step 1 prepares your body for Step 2.

STEP 2

Phatt Step 2

Fat Loss

This is the detox and weight loss step, and your meals will be calorie restricted. It is when your body will start to change as a result of burning fat. There is an easy to follow meal plan, and for anyone with dietary requirements a list of approved foods is also provided. The nutritional supplements are imperative during this step as they sustain your energy levels and curb your appetite (in addition to their other roles).

STEP 3

Phatt Step 3

Sustain Fat Loss

This is where we teach the body to keep the weight off. There are some additional nutritional products, we re-introduce additional food groups into your diet, and increase the calories to begin to teach you how to live healthily for the rest of your life.

STEP 4

Living your life

We suggest at this point an “80:20” lifestyle. Where 80% of the time you implement what you have learned on your PH@TT journey this far, keeping your gut clean and your nutritional levels high. Then there’s the 20%… where you can eat the cake! Drink the wine! Because now you know HOW to restore your gut health, and how to eat healthily for the rest of your life!

What you get on the Ph@tt Program

The Phatt program is not just ‘a diet’ – it’s a lifestyle change.

TESTIMONIALS

Phatt results

CONTACT FORM

* indicates required







People ask us what we do for a living. 🤔

It’s a hard question to answer. The short answer from me personally is “I make friends for a living” 👫👫👫 📍The longer answer is that Terri and I own this business PHATT, which is two-fold. The product being an affordable commodity that WORKS (after all you can only market “nonsense” for so long - we have a proven weight loss program that does what it says on the tin, hence the longevity and the extraordinary growth of the business) 📍Then there is the business opportunity attached. Traditional MLM sees most people struggling (and failing) to build a pyramid. The Fat Cat at the top gets rich whilst the people on the ground floor are inevitably sold an unachievable dream. 📍We are fortunate to work alongside a “14% MLM company” where 86% of the revenue comes from solely CUSTOMERS. That’s right - people just like YOU who just buy the product, no sign up fee, no recruiting responsibilities. You just buy as if from Amazon or similar. 📍Then there’s the other 14%. People who CHOOSE to have a business opportunity and try their hand at entrepreneurship. But we don’t build 3x3x3...... to infinity where the babies have no hope in hell of making an income. WE AT PHATT BUILD A TOWER. ‼️Let me say that again. WE AT PHATT BUILD A TOWER. That means everyone gets paid fairly ‼️ 😮In 4 years we have enabled 39 people to reach “Elite” status using our business model. This is almost UNHEARD of in this industry. ⚠️If you have experience in traditional MLM you will appreciate the enormity of this achievement. If you don’t you are welcome to contact your mentor, or myself or Terri McClure so that we can explain HEALTH, WEALTH AND CHOICE! ✅ Feel free to share this post

#Healthwealthchoice #puttinghealthatthetophq #phatt #changinglives #notapyramid #extaordinaryleadership
People ask us what we do for a living. 🤔 It’s a hard question to answer. The short answer from me personally is “I make friends for a living” 👫👫👫 📍The longer answer is that Terri and I own this business PHATT, which is two-fold. The product being an affordable commodity that WORKS (after all you can only market “nonsense” for so long - we have a proven weight loss program that does what it says on the tin, hence the longevity and the extraordinary growth of the business) 📍Then there is the business opportunity attached. Traditional MLM sees most people struggling (and failing) to build a pyramid. The Fat Cat at the top gets rich whilst the people on the ground floor are inevitably sold an unachievable dream. 📍We are fortunate to work alongside a “14% MLM company” where 86% of the revenue comes from solely CUSTOMERS. That’s right - people just like YOU who just buy the product, no sign up fee, no recruiting responsibilities. You just buy as if from Amazon or similar. 📍Then there’s the other 14%. People who CHOOSE to have a business opportunity and try their hand at entrepreneurship. But we don’t build 3x3x3...... to infinity where the babies have no hope in hell of making an income. WE AT PHATT BUILD A TOWER. ‼️Let me say that again. WE AT PHATT BUILD A TOWER. That means everyone gets paid fairly ‼️ 😮In 4 years we have enabled 39 people to reach “Elite” status using our business model. This is almost UNHEARD of in this industry. ⚠️If you have experience in traditional MLM you will appreciate the enormity of this achievement. If you don’t you are welcome to contact your mentor, or myself or Terri McClure so that we can explain HEALTH, WEALTH AND CHOICE! ✅ Feel free to share this post #Healthwealthchoice #puttinghealthatthetophq #phatt #changinglives #notapyramid #extaordinaryleadership
Phatt India Logo Putting Health at the Top
Independent Modere Social Marketer